Call us at 519.832.9027
to become a Member!
Our facility has 2 indoor squash courts. *Court rental is $12.00 per player (tax inclusive) This is a DAY PASS and also includes use of the locker room, weight room and classes.
Membership options are also available. For your convenience we have racquets, balls and goggles available to rent. Book your court today by calling 519 832-9027. *See Court Booking Policy below*
COURT BOOKING POLICY:
1. Courts may be reserved anytime 24 hours ahead of time by calling 519 832-9027.
2. Only one court may be reserved and played on per two people.
3. No back to back bookings giving the same 2 people 2 hours of court time
4. Only one court per day can be booked per phone call or in person.
5. The player must give their full name and phone # to the reception staff at the time of booking.
6. If you are unable to use your booked time please cancel to open the time for other players
7. Court times are forfeited after 15 minutes if you do not show up for your reservation
8. If the court is not booked before or after your reserved time within one hour of your playing, a double court time may be booked.
- Maximum 10 players/Pod or Team
-A Player can only be in one pod/team at a time and can change a maximum of once per month - Administration of pod/team formations to be managed by facility
- All players must be in same pod/team (or in same household) - Games permitted but physical contact between players is not allowed - Players to follow “no touch let” directive*
-No physical contact
-No mask required
*Pods/Teams: Players may engage in the above permissible on-court activities only within their designated group of players. The purpose of the pod is to lessen the risk of exposure to COVID-19 among players, and facilitate potential contract tracing.
*for more information see 'squash return to play' at www.squashontario.com/covid19
A box ladder is a perpetual "league" that provides your members with a set of opponents, of similar skill, to play in a given period of time. They are sometimes called a Box League. For instance, a typical box ladder contains a set of boxes with 5 players in each box and gives the players 1 month to play their matches.
Our 1st BOX LADDER begins March 1st 2022. Sign up by February 23rd at Lakeshore Recreation Reception, call 519 832-9027 or email email@example.com
We are hoping to organize some instructional clinics in the near future.